From 1st January 2021 the way we ship orders to our customers in Europe has changed.
Orders shipped from the UK to Europe are now subject to customs clearance.
TRS&Co ships orders using two different shipping methods depending on the size of the order.
ORDERS SHIPPING BY COURIER (UPS) IN CARTONS
- Orders are now subject to VAT/TVA at your country's domesic rate and are delivered DDU (delivered duty unpaid).
- VAT/TVA is collected by the UPS and must be paid in advance of delivery. These charges may be detailed as government or customs charges.
- VAT/TVA can be reclaimed in your tax returns the same is if you were buying goods or services domestically.
- In order to avoid delays to your shipment, please follow the tracking number we provide when your order ships. UPS will provide a payment link once your order clears customs for any VAT/TVA or duties that are due.
ORDERS SHIPPING ON PALLETS BY ROAD
- Orders over our carriage paid threshold of €1750 generally ship by pallet and are delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
- The carrier does not collect VAT/TVA on these orders but you will generally be required to declare the shipment value in your own tax returns.