From 1st January 2021 and the end of the transition period the way we ship orders to our European customers has changed.
Orders shipped from the UK to Europe are now subject to customs clearance. TRS&Co ships orders using two different shipping methods depending on the size of the order.
ORDERS SHIPPING BY COURIER (UPS) IN CARTONS
- All orders are now subject to VAT/TVA at your country's domesic rate and are delivered DDU (delivered duty unpaid).
- VAT/TVA is collected by the Courier and must be paid in advance of delivery. These charges may be detailed as government or customs charges.
- VAT/TVA can be reclaimed in your tax returns the same is if you were buying goods or services domestically.
- In order to avoid delays to your shipment, please follow the tracking number we provide when your order ships. You will be provided with a link once your order clears customs and any VAT/TVA can be paid on-line.
ORDERS SHIPPING ON PALLETS BY ROAD
- Orders over our carriage paid threshold of €1750 generally ship by pallet using DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
- The carrier does not collect VAT/TVA on these orders but you will generally be required to declare the shipments value in your tax returns.