INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH SOME OF THE WORLDS MOST COVETED BRANDS?
We are continually on the look-out for talented people to join our business to business sales, customer service, e-commerce and admin team based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES - Salary On Application
Job Type: Full-time
THE ROLE: We are looking for exceptional people to expand our sales team. This is a great opportunity to join a small but passionate company selling some of the very best niche brands in the bath, body, home fragrance and lifestyle categories to the UK and Europe’s top retailers. We are looking for extremely ambitious people who want to succeed and help us to develop our sales to high end retailers across the UK and Europe. This is the perfect role for a highly-organised graduate with heaps of motivation looking to develop and hone their skills.
- Providing fast and professional follow up to the many incoming enquiries we receive daily from retailers looking to add to their retail offering.
- Expanding and developing our business channels, seeking out lucrative business opportunities that will further our growth.
- Grow existing customer accounts by actively introducing new brands and products.
- Establish and nurture strong working relationships with our customers at all levels, from independent sole traders to national and international retailers.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Keep customer accounts up to date with all product developments.
- Implement support packages, in the form of product training, new product launches, POS, to help nurture key accounts and encourage repeat business.
- Ensure the CRM database is kept up-to-date with their customers' information.
- Engage with customers regularly with contact and communication recorded and scheduled into the CRM to ensure the building of quality relationships.
- Represent the company and our brand portfolio at international trade shows and exhibitions across the UK and Europe.
- Report weekly to the sales manager.
- Ensure all sales administration is kept up-to-date daily.
- Provide occasional support to other areas of the business as and when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS: This role requires initiative; commitment, hard work, flexibility, creativity, an eye for detail, and general all round excellence. It is a fantastic opportunity to join our company at an exciting time as we continue to develop and launch new products and brands. We are looking for someone with tons of energy, a can-do positive attitude, high standards and a passion for the amazing brands we represent. You will be professional, personable, presentable and committed and most of all you will be extremely ambitious
- Extremely organised with excellent time management skills.
- An ability to prioritise tasks and while enjoying the challenge of multi-tasking.
- Commercially minded and results-orientated with an ambitious attitude.
- A strong work-ethic, able to work tirelessly and efficiently to ensure targets are hit, with business profit as the priority.
- Confident with an outgoing personality.
- Work effectively alone as well as part of a close-knit team and bring bundles of initiative with them.
- A good understanding on the principles of marketing
- Very competent in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint with an understanding of CRM software and a good grasp of social media.
- Flexible about hours of work as the nature of the job will require weekend work and trade shows both in the UK and Internationally.
- An interest in the fragrance, bath and body industry.
- Ability to speak a second language, French, Italian, Spanish or German is a huge advantage.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER: A good starting salary based on experience and reviewed every 12 months based on performance with an excellent on-target incentive plan..
QUALIFICATIONS: A recognised degree but we will also give equal consideration to non-degree applicants who can demonstrate the skills and qualities we are looking for. A full clean Driver’s License.
In the first instance, please apply via email along with your cv and a cover letter telling us a little about you.